This English version of the KoriAI Terms of Service is a translation based on the original Korean version of the KoriAI Terms of Service. If there is any conflict between these two versions, the original Korean version of the KoriAI Terms of Service shall prevail. The relationship between you and KoriAI in relation to the KoriAI Terms of Service or KoriAI Services shall be governed by the laws of Republic of Korea, and any dispute arising between you and KoriAI arising out of or in connection with the KoriAI Terms of Service or KoriAI Services, shall be resolved in accordance with the procedures set out in the Civil Procedure Act of Republic of Korea. This English version may change its translation without any notice only if the Korean version is not changed.
“Kori AI”(hereinafter referred to as “company”) establishes and discloses personal information processing policies as follows to protect personal information of information subjects and to handle related grievances quickly and smoothly under Article 30 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
This Policy will be effective on the Nov, 1, 2022
“Company” processes personal information for the following purposes: The personal information being processed will not be used for any of the following purposes, and if the purpose of use is changed, necessary measures will be implemented, such as obtaining separate consent under Article 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
- Member management and identification, To detect and deter unauthorized or fraudulent use of or abuse of the Service
- To comply with applicable laws or legal obligation
- Improvement of existing services and development of new services
- To make statistics on member’s service usage, to provide services and place advertisements based on statistical characteristics, To provide information on promotional events as well as opportunity to participate
- “Company” processes and holds personal information within the period of holding and using personal information or the period of holding and using personal information agreed upon when collecting personal information from the data subject under the Act.
- Member management and identification
- Collection of personal information related to .Held for the above purpose of use from the date of consent for use until disposal without delay after withdrawal of consent.It’s being used.
- Record regarding contract or withdrawal of subscription: 5 years (The Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce.
- Member management and identification
The items collected by “Company” are as follows:
- <Membership Identification>
- items : email, Log information, cookie, IP address
- “Company” processes personal information only within the scope specified in Article 1 (Purpose of Processing Personal Information), and provides personal information to third parties only if it falls under Articles 17 and 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act, such as consent of the information subject and special provisions of the law.
- Personal information may not be provided to a third party only if the user’s prior consent is obtained or if it falls under special regulations under the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws, and personal information may not be provided in a form that cannot be recognized by a specific individual.
- For carrying out services, “Company” commissions external professional companies (subcontractors) to process personal information as follows. This commissioned works for processing personal information is carried out by each subcontractor and service only if necessary for providing that service.
- Name of subcontractors: Google
- Description of commissioned work : User authentification, Data store, Privacy information management
- Period : Until the date when the purpose of use is achieved or period as required by the laws
- In commissioning process of personal information, in order to secure safety of personal information , “Company” supervises and ensure to expressly state in the agreement with subcontractors so that those subcontractors will safely process personal information by strictly complying with directions regarding personal information protection, keeping personal information secret, not disclosing it to a 3rd party and being liable for accidents and returning or destructing personal information upon termination of the commission or process.
- In case of modification thereof, “Company” will make public notice of it through posting it on the bulletin board of “Company”’s website or individual notice through sending mails, fax or e-mails).
- “Company” shall destroy the personal information without delay when personal information becomes unnecessary, such as the lapse of the personal information retention period and the achievement of the purpose of processing.
- If personal information must be preserved in accordance with laws and regulations such as the Consumer Protection Act, the Electronic Financial Transactions Act, and the Communications Secret Protection Act, the personal information shall be transferred to a separate database (DB) or stored in a differently.
- The procedures and methods of destroying personal information are as follows
- The destruction procedure “Company” selects personal information on which the reason for destruction occurred, and destroys personal information with the approval of the personal information protection manager of “Company”.
- The information in the form of an electronic file uses a technical method that does not allow the recording to be played back. Personal information printed on paper is shredded or destroyed by incineration
- “Company” destructs the information of users who used services more than 1 years ago. Provided that, if any information is to be retained as required by relevant laws and regulations, “Company” retain it for the period as required by those laws and regulations before destruction and, in such event, the personal information which is stored and managed separately will never be used for other purposes.
- In case of desctruction of information thereof, “Company” will make notice of it through posting it on the bulletin board of Company’s website or individual notice through sending mails, fax or e-mails) before 30 days.
- In case of users do not want the destruction of information, users can use the services (ex. login) to prevent.
In principle, “Company” does not collect any information from the children under 14 or equivalent minimum age as prescribed in the laws in relevant jurisdiction. The website, products and services of “Company” are the ones to be provided to ordinary people, in principle. The website or application of the “Company” has function to do age limit so that children cannot use it and the “Company” does not intentionally collect any personal information from children through that function.
- The information subject may exercise the right to view, correct, delete, and request suspension of processing of personal information to the “Company” at any time.
- The exercise of rights under paragraph (1) may be made in writing, e-mail, facsimile (FAX) in accordance with Article 41 (1) of the Enforcement Decree of the Personal Information Protection Act, and the “Company” will take action without delay.
- The exercise of the right under paragraph (1) may be conducted through an agent, such as a legal representative of the data subject or a person delegated.In this case, “Notice on how to process personal information (No. 2020-7)” You must submit a power of attorney in accordance with attached Form 11.
- Requests for suspension of personal information access and processing may be restricted by Article 35 (4) and Article 37 (2) of the Personal Information Protection Act.
- A request for correction and deletion of personal information cannot be requested if the personal information is specified as the subject of collection in other laws and regulations.
- The “company” verifies whether the person who made the request for perusal, correction or deletion, or suspension of processing, etc. according to the right of the information subject is himself/herself or a legitimate agent.
“Company” is taking the following measures to ensure the safety of personal information.
- Provide education and training for staffs treating personal information
- Establish and execute internal management plan
- Appoint a staff responsible for protecting personal information, Establish rules for writing passwords which is hard to be estimated
- Access records are stored and managed for at least one year in the personal information processing system, but personal information is added to more than 50,000 information subjects, or unique identification information or sensitive information is stored and managed for more than two years.In addition, we use a security function to prevent forgery, theft, or loss of connection records.
- “Company”‘s service (SR report) uses the 3rd party data include YouTube Data API. Users should agree with 3rd parties polices to use SR report service. Privacy Policies of 3rd Parties We Integrate With follows:
- Applies to All Customers – YouTube API Terms of Service(developers.google.com/youtube/terms/developer-policies#definition-youtube-api-services)
- Applies to All Customers – Terms of Service(www.youtube.com/t/terms)
Users can modify the state of agreement on Google’s privacy settings (https://myaccount.google.com/permissions?pli=1).
- To provide individual customized services to users, “Company” uses “cookie” that stores usage information and calls it from time to time.
- Cookies are a small amount of information that the server (http) used to run the website sends to the user’s computer browser and is sometimes stored on the hard disk in the user’s PC computer.
- To better serve customers, the company uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Google”) to analyze and assess how customers use its services (such as demographic data), identify customer needs, improve and customize services and products to provide efficient services.
Google Analytics Terms : https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/kr.html
- Deleting Cookie
- You can delete cookies that you have previously accepted. If you are using a PC with a recent version of a browser, you can delete your cookies by using these shortcut keys: CTRL + SHIFT + Delete.
- If the shortcut keys do not work and/or you are using an Apple computer, you must find out what browser you are using and then follow the relevant link:
- Internet Explorer(https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11)
- Mozilla Firefox(https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored)
- Google Chrome(https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en)
- Flash cookies(https://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html)
- Windows 7(https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/11696/windows-phone-7)
Remember: If you are using several different browsers, you must delete the cookies in all of them.
- The user has the option of installing cookies. Therefore, the user can refuse to collect automated cookie information through the following methods.
a. Items of behavioral information to be collected: ID, Email, User’s Usage History, IP Address
b. Behavioral information collection method: Automatic collection when users use services
c. Purpose of collecting behavioral information: improvement of service
d. Retention and use period and subsequent information processing method: Depending on the period of each item (https://firebase.google.com/support/privacy)
- Turn On/Off Allow Tracking on Smartphone
※ Remember: If you are using several different versions of OS, settings may different.
- (Android) ① Settings → ② Privacy → ③ Ads → ③ On/Off
- (iOS) ① settings → ② Privacy & Security → ③ Tracking → ④ Allow Apps to Request to Track On/Off
- If you refuse to save cookies or collect behavioral information, it may be difficult to use customized services.
- The Company designates the following department and person in charge of personal information in order to protect personal information of customers and deal with complaints from customers:
- Users can request the privacy infromation by contacting privacy department
Department responsible for privacy protection and customer service :
Name: Kim Hyun Jin
Position: Privacy protection manager
Department: Privacy protection manager
Tel & email: 070-4799-2350, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to report or consult on other privacy infringements, please contact the following institutions.
- Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee (www.kopico.go.kr / Phone no. 1833-6972)
- Privacy Infringement Report Center (privacy.kisa.or.kr / Phone no. 118)
- Cyber Crime Investigation Unit, Supreme Prosecutor’s Office (www.spo.go.kr / Phone no. 1301)
- Cyber Bureau of Investigation, National Police Agency (police.go.kr / Phone no. 182)
- This Policy will be effective on the 1, Nov, 2022
- History of privacy protection policy